Way to Recover Deleted Data from Hard Drive
Many reasons are there which are responsible for data loss from hard drive, such as virus or malware attack, file system corruption, partitioning errors, etc. Hard drive corruption is the most prominent situation faced by most of the computer users. Sometime the hard drive became inaccessible due to corruption due to which it becomes very tough to access the data from it. Data recovery software is the best software recommended by industry experts to recover data deleted/lost from various storage devices like hard disk drives, external USB drives, FireWire drives, camera memory cards etc. It can successfully execute data recovery on corrupted hard drive without affecting their original contents. The data recovery tool performs scanning of your corrupted hard disk and restores entire lost or deleted data from it.
This tool is available for all versions of Windows and Mac operating system and so you can easily restore deleted data on window XP, 2003, 2008, Vista and Windows 7 OS, Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Whatever may be the reason for your hard drive corruption; this data recovery software can be used comfortably to recover your valuable data from it.
If you are formatting you hard drive to remove corruption, then also you may lose you valuable hard disk data in the absence of proper data backup. At In such situation you need this efficient data recovery software to recover folder from formatted hard drive. This tool guarantees complete data recovery until lost data is overwritten by new data. In addition to recover files from hard drives, this tool can also recover data for pen drive, flash memory cards and external hard drives. Hence, this data recovery utility can be called as a complete package for data recovery from almost all the data storage devices and from computer or laptop too. This is one of the finest hard disk data recovery software.
Some most common reasons for data loss from hard drive are defined below:
- Accidental deletion of data: This refers to unintentional deletion of files by using “Shift + Delete” key combination, emptying your recycle bin which stores deleted files on hard drive. In both the cases, files are lost.
- Severe Virus infection: Virus or malware attack on system hard drive is responsible for the huge amount data loss. When a hard drive is infected by virus attack, files/folders present on it became inaccessible.
- Accidental formatting of drive: While installing operating system, sometime users accidentally format a partition on hard drive, which in turn deletes the entire file stored in that particular partition.
- File system conversion: Errors may occur while changing the file system of a partition, which leads to corruption in hard drive. This may result in corruption of the file system of your hard disk.
- Partition errors: Any error encountered while creating new partitions or changing the size of the partition can cause data loss from your hard disk drive.
You can easily cope up from all these dread full scenarios by using data recovery software. Data recovery software will save all your valuable data before losing it permanently. You just need to download its free trial version from internet. If pleased with its results then buy its complete version to save recovered files and folders.