How to Recover Files from Formatted Drive
It is extremely safe to maintain and process data on hard drives. You may store valuable files, preferred pictures, music or movies on your hard drives. It is common today to format the hard drive to liberate the problems like virus infection. You may speed up the performance of the computer y formatting the hard drives. The hard drives, the logical drives and portable drives can be formatted simply. Formatting is a process in which the data on the drives will be removed and the space on the drive is prepared to store fresh data on it. Hard drives can be formatted in two ways, quick format and full format. In full format the bad sectors on the drive will be detected on the disk. But quick format can format your drive quickly but will not be recommended as full format. There is always a chance of losing data from formatted hard drives. Once you lose the data means you will be looking to recover files from formatted drive. Now let’s see the common reasons to miss the data from hard drives of your system.
Frequent reasons to lose data:-
- Formatting mistake: – If any interruption occurs while formatting / repartitioning, the sequence will be incomplete and essential data stored on hard drive can be lost.
- Booting blunder: – You could endeavor to formulate hard drives to bootable disk without copying its current supporting files to other storage place, that time there is a prospect of losing the data from your hard drives.
- Bad sectors: – When there is any bad sector present in your hard drives due to any logical errors. That time you could try to store the important files on it. It could escort to unapproachable or it could be displaced. It will simply lead to data loss.
- Wrong locality of free space: – If you try to displace free space among hard drives, there is a panorama of partition deletion causing entire data deletion.
- Accidental removal of data: You could accidentally delete valuable data or you could empty the Recycle Bin. When you empty the Recycle Bin, files that are located in it will be deleted resulting in data loss.
- Logical Errors: – Logical errors can occur due to system or file corruption, or it may be invalid entries in file locations, or any other software problems. It results in diffidence or loss of file.
This formatted hard drive recovery software can pick up data from formatted hard drive, external drives like memory cards, pen drives, MP3 players, iPods, USB flash drives, etc. It supports the different brands like HP, Dell, Toshiba, Transcend, Sony, etc. Hence, you can regain data from formatted micro SDHC and Transcend memory card.
This recovery software can scan for the files in few seconds and recovers complete missed and deleted data. It can easily recuperate RAW images from the drives which are associated by the digital cameras. You could recover 300 file types using this recovery software. You can edit the list of the file types on the software wizard to add any file format. You can convalesce formatted NTFS, FAT16, FAT32 and ex FAT partitions on Windows. There will be a separate build of the software which helps you to recover data from formatted drive on Mac computers also.
This software is available demo edition to examine its recovery potential. You can merely download the demo edition of this software and then run it. It will scan all the deleted / lost files and recuperate them. If you desire to hoard all deleted data on your hard disk, you need to pay for its absolute version.